Monday, January 25, 2010

P.I.E.S

1. Laptop Bag
P:Light, makes it easier to carry our laptops in crowded places, and helps to protect your computers from scratches, makes it easier to identify your own laptop.
I:Makes it easier to put it inside my bag.
E:I am emotionally attached to my laptop bag as it protects my laptop.
S:Makes it easier to carry our computers to places where we can connect to other people.

2. Watch
P:It is able to help me tell the time.
I:It helps me manage my time and plan my day.
E:It reminds me of my father's love for me.
S:Allow be to be at a place on time.

3.MRT Station
P:It is a cheaper mode of transport as compared to taking a taxi, it is convenient to take the MRT, it does not contribute to global warming.
I:It is a cheaper mode of transport as compared to taking a taxi, it is convenient to take the MRT, it does not contribute to global warming.
E:NIL
S:Helps me go to places where I van meet my friends.

4. Watching a movie
P:Comfortable chairs and a large screen.
I:Can teach us valuable life lessons.
E:Can experience the emotions the characters in the movie are feeling.
S:Can watch movies together with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment